Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (using the below style sheet).
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided. Check your references for DOIs here: http://doi.crossref.org/simpleTextQuery
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (APA 7th Ed.).
- A minimum of five key words will be provided when submitting an article.
- The authors of the document have deleted their names from the text and replaced them with "Author 1", "Author 2" etc. Author details in the document properties must be deleted. Any information that could identify the authors is to be removed/replaced by "Author 1", "Author 2", etc.
- For archiving purposes, URLs are provided via the wayback machine: https://archive.org/web/
Please note that while autors retain their copyright and publishing rights, the material published in the journal is CC BY NC-licensed. For further details see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. For details, see https://www.ucc.ie/en/it-policies/policies/privacy/.