Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Your contributions are accessible to general public outside of your discipline. We recommend you to provide a short summary of approximately 50 -100 words in "At glance" section and the maximum length of title would be 10 words.
- Your submission uses The Boolean's style sheet and fits the basic structural requirements for the journal.
- Your submission is no longer than 6 pages (~2500 words) in its entirety, including references.
- There are no more than 10 references in your Further Reading section, and all references mentioned here are cited in the text in Harvard style.
- Authors should provide a short bio of no more than 100 words.
- Authors have acquired permission from supervisors to publish this manuscript in The Boolean and you have submitted the mandatory signed Author-Supervisor Form alongside your submission.
- Permission has been obtained for the use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet).
- A declaration of interest statement is included at the end of your submission, even if there are no competing interests to declare.
- Your submission adheres to the values and pricinples of The Boolean outlined in the Journal Policies document.
- You agree to act as reviewer alongside a member of staff or the editorial team for a submission other than your own.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. For details, see https://www.ucc.ie/en/it-policies/policies/privacy/.